Chef Lou’s Army held its 1st annual Golf Outing on Monday, April 26 at Manasquan River Golf Club, supporting our food distribution partner, A Need We Feed.
- 144 golfers (sold out two months in advance)
- 40+ corporate sponsors
- Over a dozen auctioned items valued $500 – $2,500+
- Players each received merchandise bag
- Lunch, Dinner, Golf Trophies and Awards presentation
- Real-time online leaderboard scoring, announcements and on-course communications
- Contests, food, drink and skill games galore
Thanks to generous support throughout Monmouth and Ocean Counties, Chef Lou’s Army is proud to announce its golf outing enables us to provide $10,000 directly to A Need We Feed.
It was an incredible day for all. We cannot thank all participants on and off the course and in our communities who help Chef Lou’s Army continue to provide hot, nutritious meals to those who need it most.
We are already making plans for Spring 2022 – Chef Lou’s Army 2nd annual golf outing. Keep an eye out for us at events this Summer too!
Together we can all make a difference for those in our communities.
Accounting Overview: Chef Lou’s Army 1st Annual Golf Outing
- $86,820.00 Total Revenue
- $69,970.50 Total Expenses
- $16,849.50 Proceeds From Event
Note: Click the details below to review itemized details