Chef Lou’s Army is providing FREE meals to recharge our essential personnel and keep our families nourished.
From first responders to doctors, nurses and hospital staff to grocery store personnel and our communities’ families in need, Chef Lou’s Army (CLA) accepts donations to drive the prep, cook and delivery of thousands of quality ready-to-eat meals and dining materials seven days a week.
- People and businesses can donate 1 – 100+ meals starting at just $5.00 per meal
- Chef Lou’s Army fields and processes all meal donations 24×7 through this website
- General Chef Lou and the Army prep, cook and package a diverse menu of nutritional meals same-day
- The Army rolls its vehicles filled with FREE, ready-to-eat meals to doorsteps of those essential personnel supporting all of us and to those families who need it most
- Chef Lou’s Army welcomes donation location requests and is in real-time, active contact with state, county and local governments and businesses of all types and sizes to ensure proper, prioritized distribution of meals